The representatives from companies, NGOs and Consulting Firms are invited to send their detailed proposal for presentation in summit. The total number of CSR Project presentations is strictly kept at 15. All the presentations will be followed by discussion with Experts and audiences.
- CSR Project proposals need to send in Power point presentations / PDF files, (Site Videos/ Interviews) with a maximum time of 20 Minutes.
- Al the submissions for Corporate presentations need to be sent in the format available on seminar website www.csrsummit.asiapacific.edu. All the selected CSR Projects will be honoured with Award of Appreciation and a certificate.
All the proposals will be screened by panel of experts.
The Registration Fee of the conference includes:
- Registration of representatives (maximum 02) from CSR Project presenters
- Registration of Summit Participants (as audience)
- Lunch and Coffee breaks at the venue
- Certificate of Participation
- Conference Proceedings (electronic / printed copy)
- Conference Badge & Kit
- Conference Gallery (Photo/ Video)
CSR Case Presenters : Rs. 18,000/-
NGO/ Corporate Representatives: Rs. 5,000/-
Academicians : Rs. 3,000/-
Students/ Researchers : Rs. 2,000/-
Compilation of all selected presentations will be shared with audience in printed / electronic copy. The presentations can be further converted in Case Study with help of researchers in summit, which may be published in reputed journals for wider circulation on international level.
Award of Excellence
On the basis of decision of esteemed reviewers & jury members, three best CSR Projects will be selected for a special award, which carries a certificate and trophy in the name of organisation. Registered members shall receive the award during the valedictory session.
Proposal / Abstract Submission: 30th Nov 2016
Intimation of Proposal Selection : 05th Dec 2016
*Full Content Submission : 20th Dec 2016
Presenters Registration : 25th Dec 2016
Audience Registration : 30th Dec 2016
*Interested organisations may send their proposals by 20th December 2016 by email. Upon selection, they shall be required to register by 25th December 2016.